WALL CRACKS * SETTLING * LEAKS * DAMPNESS * SEEPAGE * MOLD
WE STOP LEAKS!
AmeriBilt Construction does All Types of Repairs and provides a variety of High Tech, High Quality solutions to permanently resolve your waterproofing needs with written warranties! We will inspect and provide the best, most economical solution to keep your basement dry. If you are thinking of basement remodeling than dry basement will protect the investment you made in your home.
PROTECT THE INVESTMENT YOU MADE IN YOUR HOME.
FRACTURED OR BOWED BASEMENT IS SERIOUS TROUBLE
BOWED WALLS? A fractured or bowed basement wall is a serious trouble and a major hamper on the value and sale of your home. The latest and inexpensive technology on the market to solve that problem is the application of carbon fiber reinforcing strips to the inside of the wall. This repair is permanent and guaranteed for the life of your home. It will make your foundation wall 3 times stronger.
WE WILL MAKE FOUNDATION WALL 3 TIMES STRONGER!
WALL CRACKS REPAIRS
WALL CRACKS REPAIRS - are the most advanced methods available today and have been used for everything from foundation repair, concrete crack repair, concrete reinforcement, bowed basement and foundation walls. Reinforcing concrete in roads and bridges, restoring the structural integrity of commercial buildings, both post and pre-construction, and even stabilizing mine shafts.
• Vacuum clamping system ensures a void free bond to the wall
• Permanent Repair and Guaranteed for the life of your home
• Cost Effective and Fast Installation
• Can be painted for a clean, smooth
• Lays flat on the wall and no unsightly obstructions
• Non-corrosive, stronger and stiffer than steel
• No destructive attachments to the floor or ceiling
More about out water proofing service.
• Structural and Wall Crack Repairs
• Bowed Walls Repaired or Replaced
• Tie Rod Holes & Snap Tie Repairs
• Sump Pumps with back up Systems
• Foundation Leaks Stopped and Sealed
• Grade Correction for Positive Drainage
• All Voids filled in & around the House
• Gutter Work to Prevent Trapped Water
• Epoxy Concrete Crack Injections